Sunday, July 5, 2009

My first blog entry....ever!

Holy crow! My first post!

Well if you have just stumbled across my little blog...welcome! I guess I should introduce myself, and tell ya`ll a little about me.

My name is Krissy, but you can call me wrestling wife :) I`m 29 years old (about to hit the big 3-0 next month...EEK!) I have been married to the man of my dreams since October 25th, 2008 and we have a nice little life going for us.

Now on to what your really hear for....Wrestling! I have been a fan for as long as I can really remember. I started watching in the 80`s when I was about 5 or so (much to my mothers disapproval) and have loved it since day one. I have drifted away from it at times, but always returned, and now cannot imagine not watching. We try to watch both WWE and TNA on a weekly basis, but at times I do fall behind. I`m hoping this blog will keep me watching on a more regular basis so I can keep it up to date with my thoughts and opinions,

Speaking of thoughts and opinions, I should let you know know that I am very passionate about my wrestling opinions. I have seen good times and bad times in the wrestling world, and if I see something I don`t like, you will hear about it. Of course the same goes for the stuff I love.

So now you know about me. In my next post, I`ll tell you all about my favorites, and who I can`t stand. I`ll also give you my honest opinion on the state of both WWE TV and TNA over the past few months, and what I would like to see in the months to come. I hope you`ll stay with me and continue reading the perspectives of a female wrestling fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts and comments :)